• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tanvirnabi

What is the health benefits of Ginger ?

8 posts in this topic

Keeping fit is significantly important to perform our daily duty enthusiastically and enjoyably. Depending on medicines and drugs for healthy life is not welcoming as well as encouraging. You need to think how to keep fit without drugs which ultimately causes great side effect in your body. Prevention is better than cure is an old maxim and it is very authentic saying about health rules. So we need to go nature and natural ingredients which can reap best health benefits. Ginger which is  aromatic, pungent and spicy natural ingredients deserve many appreciations for its  curing power. Am I right ? Actually  I want to know more about ginger.

peaches likes this

Yes, Peaches, you are right. There is a strong element in ginger named Carminative which works greatly to eliminate intestinal gas and the problems related like that.

Yep, I agree too, it's great for upset stomachs!

Thanks Bob. I know you are a resourceful person on herbal plants and medicine.

Here in the Philippines, we make Ginger Tea which is also called "Salabat" in our language and its an effective treatment for colds and flu :) 

Yeah, I like ginger tea myself, but use it mainly for stomach issue such as acid reflux.