• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Health_is_Wealth

Coconut Oil Remedies

15 posts in this topic

I have been reading articles about Coconut Oil lately because I want to use it in my skin because I have sensitive skin and would easily get itchy. I have learned that there are a lot of remedies that coconut oil offers. Who among you have tried using coconut oil?

Here are the 10 coconut oil remedies that I have found out.

•  Alzheimer's Treatment
  •  Aromatherapy
  •  Fat Burring Supplement
  •  Hormone Balancer
  •  Digestive Support
  •  Anti-Fungal Cream
  •  Blood Sugar Stabilizer
  •  Healing Ointment
  •  Cholesterol Supplement
  •  Candida Killer

Edited by Health_is_Wealth
Bob likes this

I like to use coconut oil in place of other oils like olive oil and vegetable oil for frying.

From what I remember, Olive oil and Vegetable oil are not very stable when heat is applied, which means they can turn into trans fatty acids. Cocout oil, on the other hand, being a saturated fat, is more heat stable and less likely to turn into trans fatty acids.

So,  what is the taste of coconut oil like? Does that give too much of coconut taste when used for cooking purposes and stuff like that?

I haven't used it ever, so I am not really sure if it would taste right to use it for such purposes.

Bob likes this

It has a very mild coconut taste, but I actually like the taste of coconut. I also use Beef Tallow for deep frying.

It has a very mild coconut taste, but I actually like the taste of coconut. I also use Beef Tallow for deep frying.

​That is interesting, I must try it then. I thought it would have very strong flavor/taste of coconut. Personally, I do not love the strong flavor of coconut. :( 

They have different varieties you can get that have no coconut taste at all.

Coconut oil is awesome and my kids like it too, which is why I can easily use it for cooking purposes too. 

Bob likes this

Coconut has so many uses, it's a great natural supplement for skin, hair, digestive system, etc.

I love the coconut oil. I use it now on my skin. It doesn't get itchy that often when I started using it. 

​Oh nice tip. So how often do you apply that on your skin? And is it okay to use anywhere on your skin or there are specific areas where it is recommended to use coconut oil?

I love the coconut oil. I use it now on my skin. It doesn't get itchy that often when I started using it. 

​Oh nice tip. So how often do you apply that on your skin? And is it okay to use anywhere on your skin or there are specific areas where it is recommended to use coconut oil?

​You can actually use it anywhere! I use virgin coconut oil every other day before I sleep, I cant use it during daytime because I have a job, its has a strong coconut smell so id rather just use it when I am home :) 

​You can actually use it anywhere! I use virgin coconut oil every other day before I sleep, I cant use it during daytime because I have a job, its has a strong coconut smell so id rather just use it when I am home :) 

​Oh that is nice then. What that means is that I can easily use it any time in the day since I am not currently working. Oh but my husband will kill me if it has for a very strong smell, lol, just kidding.......