• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Health_is_Wealth

How did you lose weight?

9 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone - 

It's the start of a new year and I know that many of you would want to start it right by having a fit and a healthier lifestyle. Just like you guys, I would also want to have a diet that would make me lose weight and as much as possible never gain it back. 

I hope that someone could share on how did they lose weight or maybe the exercise or routine that they used as well as the food that they prepared. This would serve as an inspiration not just for me but for others who would also want to have a healthier lifestyle.

We look forward to your awesome stories :)

Bob and peaches like this

I like to use a combination of Low Carb and HIIT training for many of my clients. It works great with an average of 2lbs of weight lost every week. Now it's time to use this combination on myself as I have put on a little extra weight for winter!

peaches likes this

Low carbohydrate for me coupled with brisk walk of about 20 minutes everyday at least 5 days a week. I did this for 6 months and reduced good 5 kgs of mine. I think this is the best way to lose your weight and I can tell you this from my personal experience. Remember though that brisk walk means when you start to perspire, it is not that a casual stroll with some friend. 

Bob and Health_is_Wealth like this

Low carb diet, I mean, so one needs to leave the french fries and burger? Its quite hard for most of the people to do so despite that I am not one of those people. :(

Health_is_Wealth likes this

A few people go for an exclusive protein diet, which is of course not at all recommended, as it has got many disadvantages associated with it.