• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ashten082

Green Tea

6 posts in this topic

Green tea is considered one of the most effective ingredients for boosting the metabolism safely and naturally. In addition to drinking tea, add dried tea leaves to salads, sandwiches and marinades to help increase your intake. 

Bob likes this

I would like to share one of the Best Green Tea Recipe for Weight Loss that I really love. I came from a country that produces one of the most delicious mangoes in the world. So using mangoes as part of the Green Tea Recipe will make it more tasty and fun to drink. Not only that, adding Kiwi will make it more healthy with a twist :)

Green Tea Kiwi and Mango Smoothie

Ingredients:

• Prepare at least 2 cups of diced mango
  • Prepare 3 Ripe Kiwifruit (Peeled)
  • Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt which is at least 3/4 cup
  • 1/4 cup of Honey
  • 1/2 tsp of grated Lime Rind
  • 1/2 cup of Baby Spinach
  • 2 tbsp of bottled green tea
  • 2 tbsp of water 
  • 2 cups of Ice Cubes

Procedure

• Place the diced mango in a blender, add a 1/2 cup of yogurt, water, lime rind, 2 tbsp of honey and mix it in the blender until smooth and stir it occasionally.
  • After that, drop the mixture in four different glasses and place it in a freezer.
  • Rinse the blender container and then place 1/4 cup of yogurt, 2 tbsp of green tea, 2 tbsp honey, kiwifruit, baby spinach and the remaining ingredients in blender, and repeat the same procedure.
  • Gently spoon the green tea mixture onto the mango mixture and garnish the drink with kiwi slices.
  • Serve the drink right away.
Bob likes this

Interesting concoction Mia, I might have to give it a shot. :)

The Green tea has been considered as the best Green drink that helps in boosting metabolism quite effectively. Dear Mia, I really liked your recipe for Green Tea Kiwi and Mango Smoothie. Thanks for sharing!

Health_is_Wealth and Bob like this

Welcome to the site Conway.

The Green tea has been considered as the best Green drink that helps in boosting metabolism quite effectively. Dear Mia, I really liked your recipe for Green Tea Kiwi and Mango Smoothie. Thanks for sharing!

Hey Conway! :) Thank you for that! I hope you could also share your recipes if you have one! 

Bob likes this