• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

robinthomson

Fat Burner for Weight Training Fat Burner for Weight Training

2 posts in this topic

I've cleaned my diet right up and limited my calories as much as I can, but at the same time I'm trying to lean bulk.

I'm 6'2", 200lbs and lean, apart from the little bit of flat around the waist.

Since I've tried everything under the sun, I'm thinking of taking a fat burner on an empty stomach in the morning and then doing weight training in the hope my stomach disappears.

What do people think?

One thing I must say is, I don't do any cardio as I don't have time. I weight train first thing every morning and there is no time in the evening due to traveling that is why i prefer and planning to Pure Ephedrine Diet Pills form bingephedrine.com as i search alot on net and found that these people are best as they provide pure Ephedrine at affordable price.

Weight loss or diet pills are not the answer for long term weight loss. Once you stop taking the pills, you will gain the weight right back, and many believe such weight loss pills are dangerous. I would suggest changing your life style and if your goal is fat loss, why not implement some HIIT training? You can expend a lot of calories in minimal time using HIIT training, in just as little as 10 minutes a day.

My suggestion as a personal fitness trainer is to stay away from so called weight loss or fat loss pills and change your lifestyle. If you want life long results, you will need to make life long changes, and taking pills is not the answer for long term success. :)