• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

StayFit

Losing Weight After The Holidays

10 posts in this topic

Losing weight is not easy during the holidays with all the parties and the celebrations. I have been trying to steer clear of sweets, fats, and carbs because those are my weakness. I've been tempted but I have also been moving around to burn it. I know it's not enough and I need to do more if I want to lose more weight. What have you been doing to keep off the weight you lost during the holidays?

My weakness are sweets and mashed potatoes. I usually go back on my low carb diet, and since my favorite foods are high protein foods anyway, it's not really too hard for me to take a holiday from my low carb diet and get back on it once the holiday season is over. Have you ever tried a low carb diet?

Yeah my friend I am totally agree with you that during the Holydays it is very difficult to control your diet and nutrition , which you usually do in you routine life , that because you are with your friends and have fun and no proper dieting ..

Hi

This is really very difficult to during holidays. But in this holiday I want to Miami and there I find a spa. It helps me a lot in losing my weight and maintain my body shape in holidays.

Thanks.

Bob likes this

A spa helped you lose weight? What kind of spa is this? :whistle:

Yeah..that's my problem too. How to lose weight? I am eating so much lately. I am working at home so I'm sitting all day. I can only get out during sundays. :(

Bob likes this

Actually during holidays we don't care about our fitness and health and want to enjoy more and more moments in the best way. We eat anything tasty and spicy during holidays and the result is that we gain some weight. The best way to control this weight is ti keep yourself in control during holidays. Don't compromise no exercise and do a regular exercise even in holidays. Eat healthy foods to keep your weight in control.

Cary Weight Loss

You can find a holistic weight loss solution to balance your health and weight.

You can find a holistic weight loss solution to balance your health and weight.

Hi Robin, can you give us a little more detail about what you are referring too?