• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Linda Albert

How to geat a six pack in Week

14 posts in this topic

Hi,

How to get a six pack in one week, to get six pack what workouts have to follow?

One week, to be honest, it's probably not possible, but the best way to get 6 pack abs is to lose body fat and to work out your ab muscles. This will remove the layer of fat on top of your abs and build them up at the same time.

robinthomson likes this

Yeah Bob you are right.. Well I have researched on the web for ways to get six pack abs.. find very useful data..

Here are some resources: http://www.fitnesshealthzone.com/body-building/7-ways-to-get-six-pack-abs/ and in webmd I have found very useful information...

The thing to remember is that no matter how much muscle you add to your abs, you will not see it until the layer of fat is removed. You need to figure out how to lose the fat that covers the muscles and then you will have your six pack abs. There are many different ways to reach this goal, but it comes down to diet and exercise designed to burn fat. I would suggest a Low Carb or Low Fat (not a low carb and low fat) diet with some HIIT training. You can also add in some exercises to build up your abs if you want.

I agree with Bob, the secret to getting a great six pack is a good ab workout program combined with getting your body fat % below 10%. You could have the best set of abs in the world but if they're under a layer of fat nobody would know.

Bob likes this

I think it is not possible to get six packs in a week , my dear it will take time ...

Bob likes this

Well it's not possible within one week. Get by six packs its hard working process (exercises). First of all you do hard exercise related to chest, abdomen, rips. Shoulders etc. and try to lose your extra fate.

Bob likes this

"Great four exercises"? I am not sure I understand, but if you want to get a six pack, you have to lose the fat that is covering your abdominal muscles, and the amount of fat is what is going to dictate how long it will take to see them.

You must be kidding when you say that you want to have six packs in a week's time or so because definitely it does require some good amount of time. 

Bob likes this

I can understand the desire to get results as quickly as possible, but sadly it takes hard work and dedication to make gains. You have to want to put in the time and the work for the results.

It takes time to get the desired results, and you should go slow. consistency is the key, set goals for yourself and stick to those goals by working on your body to get six pack abs.