• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Amber Canada

Weight Loss

54 posts in this topic

Palu,

What nutrition plan are you going to follow?

Joey D likes this

Right now: I've been keeping my calories around under 2000. Macro goals Protein 222. Grams Carbs 150 fats 55grams. Did my weigin today. I'm down to 101kg. So 2 KGs lost. Very happy

Bob and Joey D like this

Congrats on the progress Palu, keep it up!

Joey D likes this

Thanks Palu, I am still in the process of finding a location. You know the saying, location, location, location.

Joey D likes this

I know what you mean. A couple of years I was thinking of opening one up, but know the market has been saturated and there's 24 hrs fitness clubs opening up everywhere. But Let me know how it goes??

Joey D likes this

Funny you mention that, it's the same way here! When I first moved here, there were no gyms at all, but now the place is overflowing with gyms. I have been looking all over to find a place unsaturated, but so far I haven't found anything. Seems Anytime Fitness clubs are everywhere.

Joey D likes this

I know what you mean. There's one anytime club 2mins away from my gym. It will be interesting how they're go in 5-10years.

Joey D likes this

changing your diet to only healthy foods is the best thing you can do and will ensure you will lose weight if combine with walking everyday especially. 

Bob and Joey D like this

Hi Mia,

I would suggest packing some low carb snacks to keep you going all day. Don't forget plenty of water.

Joey D and Health_is_Wealth like this

Depends on the type of equipment, can you be more specific with your question?

Diet, exercise and attitude are the keys for loosing weight.

Bob and Trainer like this

Diet, exercise and attitude are the keys for loosing weight.

A great combo to increase the quality of life. :)

Trainer likes this

Melting fat is important to keep your body hazard free. But have you ever thought of the causes that make you fat. You are on the way to obesity but why happens this.Ir is nothing but careless attitude to your taking food. You are really indifferent about your daily intake. Why don't we depend on the natural food ? Don't we think the negative impact of processed food ? It is also our lack of knowledge about recipe related to food what we eat. Clear understanding of what you are eating is immensely important. You can become successful in your weight loss program if you are conscious of your dieting. So you need to read more about food recipe along with its ingredients. I can't help you much but can share a link that might be helpful to enrich your knowledge of in taking food. It is http://www.thepaleorecipereview.com/   So good luck.

Trainer and peaches like this

The saying "there are many ways to skin a cat (referring to catfish)" comes to mind. The fact is, you can choose many different methods for your weight loss goasl. With over 20 years of personal training experience under my belt, I can tell you I have had clients lose weight with low carb, low fat, low calorie, etc. The best is to try them all and find the one that works best for you. What is important is finding one that you can stick with for the long term. I personally like low carb, which goes by many different names. I can eat as much as I want, so long as I avoid most carbs, and I still lose weight.

can i use fitness equipment at home for loosing weight?

​Yes. :)

Well, what worked for me was drinking lots of water and doing brisk walk for at least 30 minutes on daily basis. By doing this, I was able to shed about 7.5 pounds of my weight in 8 months or so. Yes, it took me long but I was really happy about my efforts. 

Bob likes this

And that is really all that matters Momin, if you are happy with the results, then nobody can tell you differently. What matters is that you are happy with the results. :)

mominforft likes this

And that is really all that matters Momin, if you are happy with the results, then nobody can tell you differently. What matters is that you are happy with the results. :)

​Yes absolutely, you are so right. I mean, you can say this way my own idea of drinking more water and doing brisk walk daily. I did not specifically talk to a personal trainer or any dietitian and still I got the desired results, which felt quite good. :)

Bob likes this