• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob

What Workouts Have You Tried?

12 posts in this topic

What workouts have you tried and which ones have given you the best results? I have probably tried almost every workout out there and many have given me results, but a few probably stand out as giving me the most bang for the buck. What about you?

I use a westsite hybrid routine for 6 weeks now and its not producing very good results.

It seems the West Side routine is more suited for those who use steroids, at least in my experience. I haven't had very good results when used on natural lifters. What kind of hybrid system do you use?

Right not I'm following a online workout and they are only asking for three workouts to obtain desired figure and that is: bench press, squat and barbel row. By the way these work outs are considerably giving me nice results.

wait that links to here. I follow a workout bob set me up with and its been working perfect.

That is great news Peaches, and if you ever need another workout designed, just let me know. I am here to help. :)

I've done some gym workouts before but now I'm used to running, wall climbing and hiking as my sports. It really burns my calories faster =)

All of those are excellent forms of exercise and whenever you move you burn calories, so do what you like physically and you will be successful. :)

I am following Yoga regularly. It helps me to reduce body weight as well as relaxes my mind.

I am following Yoga regularly. It helps me to reduce body weight as well as relaxes my mind.

Welcome to YOF Orla.