• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob

No Pain No Gain

7 posts in this topic

Do you subscribe to the no pain no gain doctrine? If so, why?

Sorry I don't and I don't believe in "just-eat-this-you-will-gain-muscle" doctrine. Our body was designed to do work-outs so if you do not move or walk do not expect muscle gain. That's why I love online workouts because it is full guidelines on how to gain muscle on proper exercise..

Yeah, HIIT training is a great method for fat loss, but it's definitely not easy. When I say pain though, I mean DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), and not fatigue (what you experience from working out). HIIT will definitely cause some fatigue when the intensity level is high enough, but you will also burn more calories during those high intensity intervals.

Do you subscribe to the no pain no gain doctrine? If so, why?

My answer is yes, to succeed you have to fail first. You have to invest something to get what you really wanted just like in muscle building, sports et. IMO

Sorry I don't and I don't believe in "just-eat-this-you-will-gain-muscle" doctrine. Our body was designed to do work-outs so if you do not move or walk do not expect muscle gain. That's why I love online workouts because it is full guidelines on how to gain muscle on proper exercise..

Wow online workouts!! Great i must check it as i don't have much time to go to gym.

Yes i believe ....

Because you can't gain anything without loosing something.It is well said that "to earn something we have to loose something".