• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob

Home Gym?

18 posts in this topic

Do you have a home gym? Here are some photos of my home gym. Nothing special, but it gets the job done. :bench:

I want to start my home gym, what are the best equipments with small budget? I have to them one by one.

I want to start my home gym, what are the best equipments with small budget? I have to them one by one.

Hi Linda, what are your goals? Believe it or not, the cage in my gym was fairly cheap. What is your budget?

Thanks, my home gym is currently sitting in the garage since I moved recently. Hopefully I will be able to get it set back up so I can use it again. So much more convenient when you have a gym at home.

Hello guys..i have own gym in my home because no gym is nera to my home thats why i arrang the gym in home..i feel very comfortable after doing the exercise in at the gym...

Your home gym is good looking. Some people prefer doing gym at home and some others go for out side gym. The gyms that are conducted commercially. My point is to know which works better for exercise.

It's not bad, but the hardest part is staying motivated.

I am like " ahhhhhhh, wish I could have a similar gym at my home too" after watching the pictures of your gym. If you have such equipment at home, you cannot be physically inactive. 

Bob likes this

Most gyms are too controlling. I have joined gyms that will tell me I can't use my training bands, chalk, etc. I finally got fed up and just built my own gym at home.

Most gyms are too controlling. I have joined gyms that will tell me I can't use my training bands, chalk, etc. I finally got fed up and just built my own gym at home.

​And you were excellent in making that decision. Now you can easily make others jealous, lol.... ;)

Bob likes this

Except for when it's time to move and I have to move it all. :crybaby:

Except for when it's time to move and I have to move it all. :crybaby:

​Oh my word, lol....but why would you need to move it anyway? I mean, I am just curious to ask this. ;)

I must say that it is wonderful home gym and I had something similar when I was not married. I had a good treadmill and at home along with an exerciser. I also had a couple of dumb bells, I remember. 

I must say that it is wonderful home gym and I had something similar when I was not married. I had a good treadmill and at home along with an exerciser. I also had a couple of dumb bells, I remember. 

​So do you have a picture of home gym? If you have, then paste it and I will love to have a comparison with Bob's home gym. ;)

​So do you have a picture of home gym? If you have, then paste it and I will love to have a comparison with Bob's home gym. ;)

​Lol, what are you talking about man? It was way back in early 1990s when neither the digital cameras nor the cell phone cameras were there. So, I don't even remotely think so that I would have a picture of that equipment. :(

I ended up selling the gym, but regret it now!!