• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

i2acy

What exercise schedule is the best to build muscle for bodybuilding?

13 posts in this topic

What is better to build muscle for bodybuilding, to start with the maximum weight that you can do and take off little by little? Or start low and increase in weight? Also how many reps and sets should I do? Should I keep the reps and sets high or low?

Jannette7Pr likes this

What is better to build muscle for bodybuilding, to start with the maximum weight that you can do and take off little by little? Or start low and increase in weight? Also how many reps and sets should I do? Should I keep the reps and sets high or low?

Welcome Andy,

This really depends on a lot of factors, such as how long have you been training? Do you have any injuries or issues that may prevent you from training? Your reps sets should vary since you are trying to exhaust and overload all your muscle fibers, so you will want to focus on both high rep and low rep training. Since fast twitch fibers have the greatest ability for hypertrophy, you will want to focus on the rep ranges which activate the fast twitch muscle fibers, and this is usually done with reps below 10 reps. So I would focus the majority of my training on reps 10 and below.

Trainer likes this

Agree with Bob, it depends on your body condition and what you are looking for.

Need more info about your self like height, weight, if you have followed a routine or not. Usually its 8,10,12,15 reps per set (depends on what workout). If you increase your reps to high you reduce the sets that is also depends on the workout.

There is no such thing as one routine is better than another routine. It depends on the way it fits for the person.

hello, I'm a newbie here. I stumbled upon this thread and found it very informative for me as I'm into body building these days so this tip will work for me. Thanks for sharing.

Agree with Bob, it depends on your body condition and what you are looking for.

Need more info about your self like height, weight, if you have followed a routine or not. Usually its 8,10,12,15 reps per set (depends on what workout). If you increase your reps to high you reduce the sets that is also depends on the workout.

There is no such thing as one routine is better than another routine. It depends on the way it fits for the person.

I couldn't agree more with this, many times you will see professional bodybuilders touting their routine as being the best, and newbs following them to the letter and make little to no progress. You have to make sure your workout is designed specifically for you.

hello, I'm a newbie here. I stumbled upon this thread and found it very informative for me as I'm into body building these days so this tip will work for me. Thanks for sharing.

Good to know you found this info useful. :cheers:

When you first start training it's all about trying different routines and finding which works best for you. What works for someone else doesn't always mean that it will work as good for you.

Bob likes this

I also want to know about that. I want to build my body muscles specially chest and leg muscles. Please tell me what is the best work out for me and what types to foods it eat ?

You will have to experiment with your own body and see what type of training your body best responds too. The amount of calories depends on your current body weight. Just remember, there is rarely a one size fits all approach to anything.

Stretching, One Hour Workouts and Mental Intensity are the best tips to follow for better muscle building. :devilfire:

I'm 14 too. I wish I was that tall and thin! So jealous.
As for the exercise try weights.
Or just search on Google.

Swimming really helped me build muscles btw.

Exercise schedule to build muscle for bodybuilding is significant for maintaining a good track of your exercise and achieve your target result but my point is not about exercise schedule. My focusing point is its beauty that one possess alluring shape of the muscle after hard exercise. Though I am not involved here, my curiosity always goes for body builders. They are worthy for praising and watching.

Joey D and Bob like this