• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob

Promoting this site

11 posts in this topic

This forum has been live for about a month now, and it's growing at a very slow pace, so I am wondering if anyone has ideas on how to promote this forum. Last time I started the forum, about 4 years ago, it took off fairly quickly, but now with all the competition, it's nearly impossible to get it off the ground. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

like i said in the other topic i dont understand why guests dont join it only takes a few minutes and you get to be a part of a great forum. i am not a lot of forums and they are more dead than this one and have been around for a lot longer so i think this one will take off once we get a few members and you put in a lot of work so i have faith.

I think it will just take time.

I found this forum cos it's on page 5 in google, so i'm guessin it will start to grow fairly quick.

Bob likes this

I found this forum cos it's on page 5 in google, so i'm guessin it will start to grow fairly quick.

Thanks for the feedback, that's great to hear. I wish I would have created a forum here when I first started this website so many years ago. Live and learn I guess. :)

I love this forum. I think it has great potential to go higher rank. The health topics that are being crafted here are rich, informative and most importantly healthy life oriented. We can talk about this forum among our friend circles and we can attach this forum link in our respective blog writing, content and niche writing with view to directing and landing others on this lovely forum. I wish its great success and progress. 

It's a shame, I could have owned the market had I realized what I was sitting on instead of focused on my personal training. This was way back somewhere around 2000. My main goal with creating this forum was to help people who couldn't afford personal training. I figured we could have a place to give them sound advice. Unfortunately it didn't take long for millions of other forums to pop up all over the web. The first forum I added grew very fast, but it was also hit hard with spammers. This killed it as I was unable to moderate all the spam. I let it go and removed it. Dumb idea.

This forum gets lost in the sea, and most other forums are filled with trolls and people who enjoy putting each other down. I guess people enjoy those types of atmosphere. I personally enjoy a more kicked back place to hang out, but it's not producing much results. I have contemplated removing the site entirely over the years, but feel some people must get some type of useful info from the site. :)

Health_is_Wealth likes this

Although I am not an expert of this field, yet I know that there is a phenomenon called SEO (Search Engine Optimization) which basically ranks your website on Google as well as other search engines. So the better the SEO of any site of forum is, the higher its ranking is, in Google and other search engines. 

Therefore, I would suggest you to make the SEO of this forum as better as you can. There are some techniques of doing so and I am not aware of them, but obviously, a professional of this field would be able to help you.

Secondly, FB, although I am not a user of it but millions of people across the globe do use it on daily basis. Having said that, obviously, it is a good idea to promote your forum through FB. In addition to that, anything that I could do for you will make me more than happy.  

Facebook is perhaps the best way to get the forums promoted these days. What you can do is that you can make an official page of this forum at the facebook and then, you can also use your personal account on facebook to get more and more people like the official page of this forum on facebook. 

You can hire SEO for promotion of this site. SMO and SEO would work best. If you need recommendations then I would highly recommend SEO and facebook ads management services from Visiblefactors.com as I too have been using their service for a long time and I am quite happy with that.

I completely agree that FB is the most important and effective way to promote such websites. Even I am an owner of an online forum and in order to increase the audience on it I too had used facebook ads management services which was a right decision so I suggest it to you too!