• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob

Free Personal Training Certification?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of ACT before? I stumbled upon this 100% free personal training certification and wanted to try and get their name out there.

ACT is the only absolutely free personal training certification on the market, even their text book is free! You are probably thinking there is a catch, but there really isn't. They are looking to change how the industry operates, and I personally hope they succeed.

I downloaded their textbook, and I have to say that I was very impressed. I only skimmed the material, but what I did see was very high quality!

I have never considered being a personal trainer before but if its free I might consider it.

It's really a 100% free personal training certification, but it's not widely known or accepted, but if you plan on just working for yourself, it's a great way to get into the profession.

Yes, it's true that it costs to renew, but all the classes you have to take for the renewal are also free, so you save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars.

There's nothing to lose since it's a free personal trainer certification. If anything, something like this could force other personal training certification agencies to lower their prices to something a little more affordable. :f_bananarockm:

I signed up for the certification and downloaded the book. Your right it does look like a nice book.