• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Trainer

anyone use kettlebells?

8 posts in this topic

I have been thinking about trying kettlebells and was wondering if anyone else has any experience with them?

I have never used them myself, nor do I use them with my clients. I believe you can get the exact same results for much cheaper by using dumbbells, but this doesn't mean I am against using them. If my clients asked to use them, I certainly would, but I have never had a client request them. I am actually in favor of any kind of "fad" that will continue to offer trainees fresh new workouts that will keep them interested. The fact is, as long as they are interested and having a good time, they will continue to train, and this is what trainers really want, their clients to enjoy their training and to continue to progress. :12EMOTICHEERS:

I have never used kettlebells, but they sound interesting. Can you tell me what they are and do? :)

Here is a link that might explain it better, and far better than I can explain it without pictures.

I haved used kettlebells extensively with clients and they like the results. I also use a lot of traditional lifitng too.

I never used kettle bells.

But sounds interesting and useful...

would try to use them...

Bob likes this

Yeah, the are good to mix it up. I remember when they made their re-appearance on the scene and many were touting them as if they were a magical training device.

Very rarely.. They are good for certain exercies only, but dumbbells so far have been the best invention as weights till date :D