• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

peaches

Which Supplements?

22 posts in this topic

I was going to head over to vitaminworld today and I was wondering what supplements you recommend? :)

Sorry to be late, but I usually take a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement, some daily herbs such as green tea extract, etc. It really depends on your budget and what you are after. It's far better to get your vitamins and minerals from a natural source, but sometimes we may not get them all, so I see no issue with using a good daily multivitamin and mineral supplement.

What does creatine do?

Creatine is an excellent supplement for strength and lean muscle mass, but for your goals of weight loss, it's probably not the best choice. :twocents:

I was at GNC the other day and they wanted to sell me some whey protein. Do you think I need some whey protein?

Honestly, you probably get enough protein in your diet, but you can always use a supplement to make sure your getting enough. The excess will simply be excreted by the body, so it's really up to you.

I use whey protein every day its a great way to make sure I am getting all my amino acids. I usually make a yummy milkshake with my protein and throw in a few bananas and other stuff to keep it interesting.

I will prefer you to go for (spam link removed) of any kind but in the natural form. They are considered best for any health problem if they are natural so I want you to go for that.

Yeah, that is someone from India who is trying to seo for the linked company. Too bad they are so obvious about it eh? I will remove the link now.

Sorry to be late, but I usually take a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement, some daily herbs such as green tea extract, etc. It really depends on your budget and what you are after. It's far better to get your vitamins and minerals from a natural source, but sometimes we may not get them all, so I see no issue with using a good daily multivitamin and mineral supplement.

Hi Bob.

Could you please suggest a good supplement to strengthen my immune system aside from ascorbic acids??? have you had any idea o this? please share.. thanks a lot! =)

Hi Bob.

Could you please suggest a good supplement to strengthen my immune system aside from ascorbic acids??? have you had any idea o this? please share.. thanks a lot! =)

I like Garlic, Echinacea, Probiotics, Green Tea, and there many other herbs which are great for boosting immunity. I usually take the Garlic daily as a supplement, as well as the Probiotics and Green Tea. I will take the Echinacea during cold and flu season. Hope this helps. :)

Yeah, I think they are worth it, but who knows, maybe it's a placebo effect, but I haven't been sick in a few years now.

Some people considered that their muscle mass increases with the help of

protein supplements that contain certain blends of amino acids, such as creatine and glutamine....

Welcome to the site Alvin. :)

I am taking Militaru Grade Nutritionals. These supps really make me feel different. My workouts have improved a lot and I generally feel like 10 years off. 

Do you have a link to these supplements Jason? I have never heard of a Militaru grade nutritional, is that a brand name?

Physical activity prevent you from diseases, help in weight lose and weight managment and better sleep,
Exercise make you happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out...

Pharmascience Health Gainer for contains calories in bulk and Weight Gain

A Health Gainer is a Pharma science - the Indian Ayurveda product. It is basically a weight work additive product which generally comes in a powder form which contains calories in bulk. It is full of proteins, fats and carbohydrates which gives your body an ultimate improvement and a muscular growth.

For more visit

Health Gainer