Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sherry2018love

Ndamukong Suh grabbed Ryan Mallets throa

Ndamukong Suh grabbed Ryan Mallets throa   1 vote

1. 1. Ndamukong Suh grabbed Ryan Mallets throa

• Ndamukong Suh grabbed Ryan Mallets throa
    • Ndamukong Suh grabbed Ryan Mallets throa

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 post in this topic

Dolphins defensive tackleNdamukong Suh blamedRyan Mallet for an incident in the fourth quarter of Thursday night's game, saying he grabbed the Wayne Chrebet Jersey Ravens quarterback's throat because "he tried to attack me."After jumping offside, Suh continued to Mallet and shoved the quarterback. When Malletstepped forward to say something, Suh grabbed him around the throat before pushing him away.kevinmcguire: Suh grabs Malletts throat CBS Eyewitne s News at 11 https Men's Darron Lee Game Jersey ://t.co/lr77l8f9Os pic.twitter.com/yKX70kailY FanNewsClips (@FanNewsClips) October 27, 2017"He came at me,"Suhtold reportersfollowing the game. "Tried to attack me. And Im protecting myself. Regret what? No, Game Brandon Marshall Green Jersey Im never going to regret protecting myself."Suh was flagged for apersonal foulon the play, one of three penalties called.Mallet, the Ravens' backup quarterback, was in the game because starter Joe Flacco left in the second quarter after a hitby Kiko Alonso that earned the Dolphins linebackeran unnece sary roughne s penalty and left Flacco with a concu sion.Suh defended Keyshawn Johnson Jersey Alonso.I didnt see it, but I know Kikos not a dirty player, Suh said.Social media pundits pointed out Suh probably shouldn't have felt threatened by Mallet given his size advantage over the QB.Ndamukong Suh claims Ryan Mallett tried to attack him and by grabbing his throat, he was defending himself.Suh: 307 lbs.Mallet: 245 lbs. Steven Dilsizian (@ Sam Darnold Pro Line Green Jersey S_Dilsizian) October 27, 2017The NFL will likely have the final say in the matter, with Suh expected to draw a fine for the play.