• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob

Going to be updating the site over the next few months

15 posts in this topic

Over the next few months I will be completely overhauling the entire website.

I am currently still working on overhauling the main site, but I will be watching these forums for any members who main join. I will be working hard at adding new fitness and exercise related articles to the site. Stay tuned as we continue to overhaul the site and feel free to join these forums if you have any questions or comments about the site or exercise / fitness in general.

nice I see you have really changed the look of the main site and it looks way better than it did before good job.

Thanks, I still have a lot to do, and I am hoping this forum will pick up some new members and start to take off.

Thanks all, and you are right, it takes a lot of work and it seems there are so many fitness and exercise forums out there these days that it's hard to compete. When I started the forum last time, about two years ago, it took right off. Oh well, we will have to continue to post and hope new members will join.

Thanks we still have a lot of work to do, but we are making progress.

Okay, I think I am almost done, might add facebook and twitter connect, but for now I think YourOnlineFitness.com Forums are finished. I also plan on adding a shoutbox once we get enough members to use it, but for now I will just focus on trying to get the site to grow.

Its one of the better forums I have seen now we need more members. I plan on being a lot more active myself.

Welcome to the site Bill. :)