• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caroline

pandora Galaxy charms is perfect

1 post in this topic

the  pandora charms sale clearance Winter 2014 collection, with an in-depth look at the stunning new Midnight Effervescence murano (or Midnight Blue Fizzle, if you’re in the UK like me). This murano was one of the charms I most wanted to see in person when the first Winter stock images came out, and it didn’t disappoint! It’s the first time I’ve ever bought two of the same charm, so I suppose that speaks for itself…This charm is perfect to be worn in conjunction with the other cosmic pieces from this collection, such as the Galaxy openworks or the Wishing Star.

Predictably, the black friday pandora charms  charm in person looks quite different to the stock image. The flecks in the glass are not turquoise, but rather a deep midnight blue. It makes its colour look much richer, a dark blue more akin to a night sky. My two examples are very similar, and there doesn’t seem to be much difference between them, even in size. (I didn’t pick them out to be the same; my store had a very limited quantity of them, so my SA had to grab one from the displays for me! ) As you can see from the pictures, the glass itself is clear, while the shimmering colours are wrapped around the core. I am going to wear my muranos with the new Winter 2014 Galaxy openwork on my pandora charms black friday silver leather bracelet. I adore the starry look, but I don’t have enough of the new star charms on my wish list to create a full bracelet – so this is perfect for me.

However, these charms are actually quite versatile. As I mentioned previously, if you mix them with a little gold, they take on a wonderfully rich look – perfect for Christmas! This is a murano bead that definitely stands out amongst their glass catalogue and I’d love to see more like it. It’s a delicate compact design, and the subtle sparkle of the stones helps to make it stand out a little more. This charm also does not catch on things at all – she’s got no dangerous edges, unlike a number of other cheap pandora outlet sale angles.;).