• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gaosuo

adden NFL series is an American football sports video game

2 posts in this topic

I was just wondering at how madden mobile could be better, I do like the game and I play it but I though there could be improvements, here goes,Madden draft champions!!!!   This so needs to be added and I am pretty sure everyone would love to play this. Cost to play: around 20k for he token, works same as console, 15 rounds to pick players and you need to win 6 rounds or lose 2, whichever first. Cheap Madden Mobile Coins  As soon as you lose 2 you are out and get your reward, more wins better reward. 6 wins gets you another free tokenH2H Live gameplay. This I am pretty sure everyone wants and it would be a lot more fun. As long as you have a good wifi connection, I don't see why it can't work. Playing draft champions against someone live would be amazing!More plays (fakes).

Everyone wants to do a fake kick or punt successfully at one point.Better graphics. We have had the same graphics as madden 15 To do this you could make the game download around 700 megabytes. Our phones these days have a lot of storage so  no one will mind.Make the game suited for IPhone 5 or better and Samsung Galaxy S5 or better. This way the game is more 'powerful'Comment below what you want and if you agree. Thanks,Where to Buy Madden NFL 18 Coins Cheap and Reliable? Madden mobile nfl18 coins  Come to mmokiss.COM! Cheap Madden NFL 18 Coins and Madden Mobile Coins for sale with fast delivery and best 24/7 LIVE CHAT service for buying! Madden NFL series is an American football sports video game published by EA Sports for the PS4, XB1, PS3 and XB360.