• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Evah.Linear

How to increase metabolism?

7 posts in this topic

Aside from walking/running, strength exercise, and diet? Has anyone tried some deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator microcirculation therapy? Just wondering if you heard it before... this was just recently introduced by a friend to me whose been using it over a year, like me she has a slow metabolism and it seems working with her. I just need some honest opinion from anyone in this forum. I really want to lose weight and as soon as I lost some 5-10 lbs- things get challenging.

Cramming protein into every meal helps build and maintain lean muscle mass. Muscle burns more calories than fat does, even at rest, says Donald Layman, Ph.D., professor of nutrition at the University of Illinois. Aim for about 30 grams of protein—the equivalent of about one cup of low-fat cottage cheese or a four-ounce boneless chicken breast—at each meal. 

Thanks

Expressive Therapy For Depression

Bob and Evah.Linear like this

Two tips:
1) drink a lot of water and green tea.
2) Do cardio 30 minutes in the mooring, 5 days a week.

Evah.Linear and Bob like this

Thank you guys, I am on trial with doxyva, so far- Ive increased my muscle mass and recovery time is good- both helps my metabolism go faster.

Bob and conniechiwa like this

I am from FL and I'm on my 10th week with Doxyva! I've noticed i'm rejuvinated and my elimination pattern has become regular. I'm not sick, I mean I don't have any known illness or what not, I just use it for my overall well-being and it's been great! And one thing I like best, I can do the therapy whenever and wherever I want!

C,

This is great! Have  you gotten to the point where you are using less cartridges per week which makes these alternatives even more valuable? I have!

db