• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FightingForFitness

Is skipping good for weight loss?

4 posts in this topic

Hi All, 

I'm new to the community here; I am an absolute amateur here when it comes to losing weight. 

I’m trying to arrange a weight loss routine that suits me well, I need to lose weight but I don't really enjoy exercise to be honest. I was looking for some equipment that I can use that I might find more enjoyable than going for a run for instance and found a site selling skipping ropes. Is skipping actually going to benefit me for losing weight? As you can see these are a cost effective option and this is something that I would enjoy? 

I was also thinking that a trampoline would be quite good, it's not quite as cost effective for me but would the weight loss benefits be worth it? 

Thanks everyone in advance for your help.  

Bob likes this

Skipping ropes is a good idea to lose weight. You are right, it is also cost effective. Melting excess fat is prime object to continue your exercise. Other thing is that your form of exercise need to match  with your age,  body capacity and interest. 

Bob likes this

On 2/25/2016 at 3:53 PM, FightingForFitness said:

Hi All, 

I'm new to the community here; I am an absolute amateur here when it comes to losing weight

I’m trying to arrange a weight loss routine that suits me well, I need to lose weight but I don't really enjoy exercise to be honest. I was looking for some equipment that I can use that I might find more enjoyable than going for a run for instance and found a site selling skipping ropes. Is skipping actually going to benefit me for losing weight? As you can see these are a cost effective option and this is something that I would enjoy? 

I was also thinking that a trampoline would be quite good, it's not quite as cost effective for me but would the weight loss benefits be worth it? 

Thanks everyone in advance for your help.  

Skipping ropes is one of the most effective ways to lose weight. Often ignored but I managed to lose 7 pound within 4 weeks just by skipping ropes. I never changed my diet routine and the exercise proved to be effective for me.