• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

JOIL21

Is it possible to build muscles and lose fat ?

9 posts in this topic

i would love to hear from you all  to see your opinion , but here is it :

Almost every guy to wants to “lose fat and build muscle” so as to stay the same weight but look leaner and more toned.

It seems like many guys believe it’s possible to build 15lb of muscle and lose 15lb of fat in a few months if you eat right and have a great training program. But is that really possible, or is this wishful thinking?

First, let’s answer the question if it’s possible to lose fat and build muscle at the same time.

The short answer is that it depends on what you mean by the “same time”. Could be yes, could be no.

No – Physiologically speaking, it’s not possible to lose fat and build muscle at the same exact moment in time because one process is catabolic (losing fat) and the other is anabolic (building muscle).

Yes – It is possible, however, to gain muscle and lose fat over let’s say the course of two months, or even over the course of a day you may be able to lose fat and build muscle, but on a very small scale.

thank you 

Build muscle and lose fat.txt

Yes, since they are completely different types of body tissues, one does not depend on the other to either increase or decrease in size / amount / etc.

I've been told by a lot of people that if you want to get bigger you should put on fat and then turn that fat into muscle.   Is this concept false?

Bob likes this

Completely false, fat and muscle are completely different types of tissues, and you can't turn one into the other. It's impossible to turn fat into muscle or muscle into fat.

I am not sure what you're asking Wilson.

Hi, did mean you want to lose fat but you also want to build muscle right?.
The methods useful for fat burning workout that's cardio.You should run at least 15 minutes on the treadmill.
After you're done cardio exercises, you are conducted training exercises to build muscle. If you want to gain muscle maximum, you should use the heaviest weights you can lift and try to reduce use of the machines because it only focuses on the main muscle while extra muscles is not.
If you want to increase muscle, weight gain overall body, beside you focus on main muscle groups ,other side you should also training for extra muscles. Another if you not enhance training extra muscle, the main muscles groups will be difficult develop as you expect.
About nutrition diet with weight gain menus you need to eat foods low in fat, high in fiber, to promote muscle growth you need to eat more foods containing protein as beef , soy, eggs, milk and dairy products, nuts, broccoli, bananas, corn ...
Also remember to eat a full meal and should not skip breakfast, because this is a meal to help jumpstart the body's metabolism, plays an important role in your goal.

By practicing the suitable exercises combine with the right diet, you definitely will be able to both push your weight and muscle growth but can still burn fat to achieve body toned, muscular.

I very happy to supply more infor if you need. And i have the free ebook on my website 

http://eepurl.com/bLsiBv

Hii all

Yes this is true that every person has different type of body.Different things effect  people differently.At times the weight loss supplements have a  negative impact on our body.So the best way to loose weight is exercising.If you want to use supplement then for that you need to read the  instructions  and reviews about that product carefully. Actually I weigh 152. I feel so embarrasses when people laugh at me. sometimes i use to stay at home. then one day my friend suggest me for gym. But  after sometime i left gym due to some reasons. then i thought i should buy a exercise bike so i can use bike at any time. and one day i surfing internet and i came across these links (REMOVED) where i found many positive reviews of the people . and then i bought one exercise bike. and I use daily . after 4 months i lost 32 pounds. now am so happy because I am  looking better now. I am still using exercise bike and my target weight  is 112. and I will achieve very soon ..

I don't get it, why do people still spam forums. What a waste of space. I have pretty much given up on this site due to the useless spammers. You spammers destroy sites and cause many to go offline. Good information removed from the internet due to spammers. I hope google will one day find a way to penalize the sites you link your spam too.