• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob

Welcome to the new YourOnlineFitness.com Forums

1 post in this topic

I want to welcome any new members to the new YourOnlineFitness.com Forums. These forums are run by a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer who will try to answer any and all of your fitness, nutrition, and health related questions. If you have a question, please feel free to ask away.

For those who are already professionals in the Fitness Industry, feel free to jump right in and help answer any and all questions the members might have. If you would like to have access to the Personal Trainer or Coaches forums, please send me a PM with a copy of your Certification so that I can validate that you are indeed a Certified Personal Trainer.

I will add to the site daily until we start getting some members to join up. We had forums about a year ago which were starting to get popular but the SMF forum we were using was hacked, so I had to take the forums offline. If this forum starts to get popular again, I will invest in a nice new forum software. If it doesn't get popular, I will simply use it to write my articles and let others comment and discuss them when they want to.

It's very hard to start a new forum in this day and age, so I am not sure how well it is going to go, but we should have started our forums about 10 years ago when this site first started and I am certain it would have been one of the top health and fitness sites on the net.

Anyway, I hope you will join the new forums and jump right into the discussions.